Lakeland Dumpster Rental: About Us
When you call Lakeland Dumpster Rental, you should know that you're dealing with your neighbor. We're a local business and have been servicing the Lakeland area for years. After a more than 14 year career in the demolition, concrete cutting and mitigation business, our owner Mike saw firsthand the problems that occur with the way some dumpster companies operate. We went into business to be different, to put the customer first, and to provide a superior service.
We primarily distinguish ourselves by our large fleet of dumpsters, that allows us to accommodate any size project. Whether you are dealing with a small home clean out or a major commercial demolition, we are excited at the opportunity to serve you. Our team is composed of experienced waste management professionals, who are passionate about helping you solve your debris problems. From the first moment you speak with us, you'll know that we're different.
Our estimates are always free, so allow us the opportunity to try and make your trash and debris hauling a better experience for you.
Thank you for your time, we are looking forward to doing business with you soon.
FREE Instant Pricing
Pricing Provided by Dumpster Rental Enterprises
Lakeland Florida Fun Facts
We actually live in a pretty interesting corner of the country! Here are some fun facts you may not have known about our city:
- The city of Lakeland was first incorporated on January 1st, 1885. Could you imagine waking up after New Year's Eve to incorporate a city? Ouch!
- Lakeland is the largest city in between Tampa and Orlando. Our largest employer is Publix, with over 6,500 employees in the area, and its headquarters is located in Lakeland.
- Lakeland made it's first appearance in the movies when the Southgate Shopping Center was featured in the movie Edward Scissorhands. Classrooms in Florida Southern College, also located in Lakeland, were used in the filming of Adam Sandler's movie Waterboy as well. Interesting fact about Florida Southern: it houses the largest single-site collection of Frank Lloyd Wright's architecture.
- The City of Lakeland Is approximately 67 square miles, about 10% of which is covered by water.
- As the name would suggest, Lakeland is home to 38 lakes, the largest being Lake Parker, which is 2,550 acres in size. Many of these lakes are former phosphate mine pits that eventually filled with water. Other notable lakes in town include Lake Morton, Lake Mirror, Lake Hollingsworth, and Lake Gibson. As any Lakeland resident will tell you, swans are commonly found in the lakes near downtown.
Our Dumpster Rental Service Area
Give us a call anyway even if you don't see your city on this list. It's our privilege to serve you, so give us a call and we'll help you out.