Lakeland Dumpster Rental: About Us
When you call Lakeland Dumpster Rental, you should know that you're dealing with your neighbor. We're a family owned business and have been servicing the Lakeland area for years. After a more than 14 year career in the demolition, concrete cutting and mitigation business, our owner Mike saw firsthand the problems that occur with the way some dumpster companies operate. We went into business to be different, to put the customer first, and to provide a superior service.
We primarily distinguish ourselves by deciding to only offer one size dumpster: our 14-yard dump trailers. This may seem unusual at first, but it allows us to operate more efficiently than most dumpster companies, and pass along the cost savings to you, the consumer. In Mike's experience he saw the damage that roll off bins can leave on a property. Whether it's a cracked driveway or parking lot due to the weight of the bin or the deep ruts they leave when placed on grass, we opted to build a fleet of dump trailers because their wheels prevent any such damage from happening. They are easily maneuverable and can fit inside a regular-sized parking spot no problem. We don't need a special dump truck to haul them around, making pick ups and drop off as quick as the same day you call us. All this translates to a cheaper priced dumpster for you.
Each dump trailer can hold up to two tons of debris, and if you need more space, we can always get you another one. And the best part is, it's probably still around the same price as a 30 or 40 yard dumpster (maybe even cheaper!)
Our estimates are always free, so allow us the opportunity to try and make your trash and debris hauling a better experience for you.
Thank you for your time, we are looking forward to doing business with you soon.
Lakeland Florida Fun Facts
We actually live in a pretty interesting corner of the country! Here are some fun facts you may not have known about our city:
- The city of Lakeland was first incorporated on January 1st, 1885. Could you imagine waking up after New Year's Eve to incorporate a city? Ouch!
- Lakeland is the largest city in between Tampa and Orlando. Our largest employer is Publix, with over 6,500 employees in the area, and its headquarters is located in Lakeland.
- Lakeland made it's first appearance in the movies when the Southgate Shopping Center was featured in the movie Edward Scissorhands. Classrooms in Florida Southern College, also located in Lakeland, were used in the filming of Adam Sandler's movie Waterboy as well. Interesting fact about Florida Southern: it houses the largest single-site collection of Frank Lloyd Wright's architecture.
- The City of Lakeland Is approximately 67 square miles, about 10% of which is covered by water.
- As the name would suggest, Lakeland is home to 38 lakes, the largest being Lake Parker, which is 2,550 acres in size. Many of these lakes are former phosphate mine pits that eventually filled with water. Other notable lakes in town include Lake Morton, Lake Mirror, Lake Hollingsworth, and Lake Gibson. As any Lakeland resident will tell you, swans are commonly found in the lakes near downtown.
Our Dumpster Rental Service Area
Give us a call anyway even if you don't see your city on this list. It's our privilege to serve you, so give us a call and we'll help you out.